All Mixes Are Free!!! Donations Are Gratefully Excepted!!! Thanks

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Happy Holidays From Your Boy Dj Ethical Soundrebel!!

                  Get It Here!! The Offical Bah Humbag Mixtape!! 
The end of this year was very very horrible!! I lost my job and didn't go to any of jams I was planning on going to all year. But I using it as motivation,
I will not rest until I'm traveling playing at bboy jams.

This is last mix of 2010. It all old school hip hop thats funky and uptempo! This is my gift to all the peeps that have my back, supported me, and the ones that listen to my mixes. Much respect and thank you!!

Be on the lookout for ya boy in 2011.. I even spinning at a jam on New Year's!! If you want me to spend at jam around your way. Tell ya promoters holla at ya boy!! lol See ya'll next year!!

Happy Holidays!!

Peace & Love 

No comments:

Post a Comment